Most CRMs are really hard to use and requires hours and hours of training to understand not to mention the cost of acquiring one. TozzaPlus CRM just like our accounting and payroll apps are created with you in mind. If you can send and receive email from any web clients e.g. gmail, yahoo, hotmail or even webmail, then you already know how to use TozzaPlus CRM.
What you get with TozzaPlus CRM
- Know what your sales team is doing every minute - Dig deeper with real-time reports.
- Have all your communication in one centralized place.
- Integrate with gmail, yahoo, hotmail and/or webmail in seconds.
- Track leads, close opportunities and get accurate forecasts.
- Use insights and actionable data to make better decisions.
- Reach you customers directly to their mobile phones via SMS (Available to Kenya, Uganda Tanzania and Nigeria mobile carriers).
The easiest to use tools for the hardest-to-manage job.
TozzaPlus Project Management helps you manage multiple projects, in one place, with ultimate project visibility.
Collaborate anytime, anywhere.
Get everyone talking. Build a truly collaborative environment with real time accessibility for every project team member. From bidding to completion, keep your project up to date and your team in the loop so no change goes unnoticed.
Connect field and office.
Keep teams together, even when they're not. That's the power of mobility. With TozzaPlus Project Management, your team can access all the information they need, with real time updates and instantaneous tracking. This means more teamwork, less rework, and even better project margins.
Control Project Costs.
Track and control every cost element of your project from material ordered and delivered, staff wages and on site services. Compare the running costs with the project budget and bid amount thus ensuring you are on profit always.
Track and manage time for all employees involved in your projects and be on top of your project labour element. TozzaPlus project management works with TozzaPlus payroll and payout seamlessly thus ensuring you pay your employees exactly the hours worked, and not a penny more.